Pendant Necklace for Mom as Mother's Day Gift

Pick a sentimental pendant necklace for mom would be the great idea to thank her on Mother's Day. The first two options are below $50. Stay on to explore the Mother's Day gift ideas.

Pendant Necklace for Mom price
14k Rose Gold Plated Sterling Silver Diamond Accent Mom and Butterfly Heart Pendant Necklace 18"
This is one of sentimental jewelry from Amazon Curated Collection. All our diamond suppliers confirm that they comply with the Kimberley Process to ensure that their diamonds are conflict free.

You‘ll never regret to have it as Mother's Day gift. Look at what other buyers said about it:

"This necklace is absolutely gorgeous! I'm so happy with this purchase. I haven't seen it on my mom yet, since it‘s not Mother's Day quite yet, but it is just so beautiful, I know it will look amazing on her."

"We bought this as a Christmas gift for my fiances mom and she loved it. She put it on right away.

It is very delicate looking and not gaudy in any way. I was very happy with this purchase."


Pendant Necklace for mother price
Two-Toned Sterling Silver with Yellow Gold Flashed Heart "Mom I Love You To The Moon and Back" Pendant Necklace 18"
This is Amazon #1 selling item under category of "women pendant" at the moment we are sourcing Mother's Day gift ideas. It is featuring:

* Sentiment necklace featuring engraved sterling silver moon charm and gold-plated heart charm

* Moon charm: "I love you to the moon and back"

* Crafted in .925 sterling silver and gold plating

One of buyer said: "This is for my Mom for Mother's Day this year. I had given her a Mom one a couple of years ago but this is of far better quality for a very good price.
I know she will love it !"


Pendant Necklace for mother price
Sterling Silver Diamond Oval Mother and Child Pendant Necklace
Let's celebrate Mother's Day with this touching mother and child pendant, whose diamond accents within sterling silver make this a timeless gift.

The following are product reviews found in Amazon:

"The picture does it justice - it is just as lovely and detailed as the photo shows. It is SMALLER than you might think but it is a simple, classy pendant and a lovely mother child family representation"

I" received this necklace as a Mother's day gift and I think it is beautiful! The size and length are great and I would highly recommend this necklace to anyone. "

"This pendant looks better in person. Great gift for moms, she will love it."