Hammock with Stand for Mum to Relax

Have you ever think to buy something for mum to relax during her free time or after hard work for all day long? If so, you may consider to get a hammock with stand for her.

Patio Hammock Swing with Stand price
Colorful Patio Hammock Swing with Wood Stand
Set this beautiful hammock and stand up in minutes and start enjoying the great outdoors! Its roomy proportions let you really stretch out for maximum relaxation. Wooden stretcher bars and heavy-duty hanging loops ensure sturdy support. Additionally, this hammock adds great style to any back yard, porch or patio!

Let's see what buyers feedback about this hammock with wood stand:

"I orders this product a couple of weeks ago and I'm satisfied with it. The hammock is exactly what is looks like the picture. Really easy to put together. The only thing is I should've ordered the one for 2 person/double size. I'm 5'1 female and weighs 113...the width is tight space...My kid fell down when he tried to sit on it. "

"Easy to put together and my whole family have enjoyed this product, but I think in an outdoor environment it's would last a few years."


Hammock with Stand price
Vivere UHSDO9 Double Hammock with Space-Saving Steel Stand
The double hammock is made with 100-Percent cotton, creating a comfortable refuge for an afternoon snuggle. The space-saving 9-Foot stand is constructed of heavy duty steel and assembles in minutes without any tools. Plastic caps are used on the ends of the steel tubing to create a soft finish.

With the included carrying case, you'll enjoy the freedom of setting up your hammock anywhere and no longer relying on those 2 perfect trees! The hammock bed is 63 x 94-Inch, with a total length of 130-Inch. Accommodates two adults. 450-Pound capacity.

One of happy customer said: "This hammock is fantastic. Beautiful colors match any decor. The weight limit at 450 makes it ideal for anywhere, accommodating my husband, myself, and our 11 year old daughter with weight to spare.

The hammock is machine washable if you ever need to clean it. It swings freely if desired. Super comfortable. I waited for my husband to help put it together, but we didn't need tools and I could&'ve managed putting it together myself in about 5 minutes or less!

Excellent product. Beautiful gun-metal grey frame. Well made. Looks really expensive, but isn't! Amazon Prime makes it even more amazing of a deal.
Go and get this hammock, you will be really happy like we are that you did!"

If you are really interested about this hammock with stand, then continue to read the following product reviews to get to know Pros and cons:

"Lets get the bad part out of the way. I have ordered this hammock TWICE! Both times I have received bad parts. The first time I ordered with two-day shipping and the bar was damaged during shipping.

This product has very little padding when shipped. Amazon accepted the return, no hassles, and ups picked it up from my house. The second time I ordered, the hooks were two different sizes so the one didn't fit. I ended up duct taping the hook to the pole.

Pros:
1)Space saving steel stand makes it perfect to fit inside your house or apartment!
2)Excellent to read in
3)Colorful, bright, and fun cotton fabric
4)Ridiculously easy to set up
5)The hammock is adjustable (the steel bars have various holes so you can choose how to hang your hammock)
6)Has it's own carrying case. Phenomenal to take to the beach. You will be envied
7)Because it's a double hammock you can "cocoon" yourself into the hammock
8)Comfortable and everything feels sturdy enough for me

Cons
1)The space saving steel stand, though saves space, does take some of the "swing" out
2)This will not hold two average Americans comfortably. I don't believe the advertised 450 pound capacity for long term use
3)Fabric has a slight chemical smell upon unboxing. The smell is gone now
4)Fabric has lots of loose string. Doesn't bother me at all, I just cut them off
5)The hooks that go through the steel bars are held in place by bolts. When the hammock has weight in it, depending where you put in the hooks, the hammock will catch on the bolts

Overall: I love this freaking hammock."