Massage Pillow with Music for Her

Massage pillow with music could be ideal Mother's Day gift. If you do think so, you may consider the following two promotional options.

Massage Pillow with Music price
BodiSpa The Traveler Massaging Pillow with Speakers and 3 Speed Massager
At first glance, it looks just like any other U-shaped pillow you see by the hundreds in any airport, but this is like nothing you've ever seen before.

A closer look reveals that there are two stereo speakers for your MP3 player or smart phone. A zippered pocket conceals the cable that plugs into the headset jack. Your phone or MP3 player can be tucked inside the pocket, or remain outside, for full access to the controls.

Clicking the switch at the front turns on the three speed massaging feature, transforming you to another world no matter how hectic your day has been.

A snap closure keeps it secured around your neck or to the handle on your roll aboard bag (which is awesome, because you absolutely won't want to lose this thing).

It runs on (2) AA batteries and is available in your choice of three colors.

This massage pillow with music could be the best Mother's Day gift if she love traveling.

Massage Neck Pillow with Music price
Vibrating Massage Neck Pillow with Music Speakers
The Sampo Twist Pillow will bend into any posture for personalized support and comfort.

This massage pillow with music has 6 types of gentle vibrating massage to improve blood circulation to promote relaxation and to heal neck problem.

Just try to bend it curl it twist it and it will stay put! Now it even comes with relaxing massage! Comfy flexible poly-foam with malleable linkage within is what makes it unique.

Wear it around your neck to reduce stress and relax tense muscles. Soothe and energize the muscles in your lower back by sliding it around your waist. Or wear it over your shoulder to comfort muscle tension.

Comfy soft poly-foam will relax your neck head shoulders arms or legs or lower back wherever you are (at home at work in a plane). Customized shapes can target muscle sections like you never thought before!

It also comes with 2 built-in speakers with a headphone jack. You can plug it into any device with a standard 3.5mm headphone jack output to listen to music or radio with stereo sound.

Note: This massage pillow fits normal people with a neck diameter of around 7" or less. If your neck is as big as a football player, it can still work but won&#39t warp around some of your neck.

Let's see what other people said about this massage pillow with music:

"I have some neck pain so I bought a few neck pillows from Amazon. Some of them are just a pillow with no vibration. One of them is a powerful and heavy neck massager. The heavy one need to connect to power cord and it is too expensive use a few times.
I found this one to be most comfortable and most useful. I am wearing it for one to two hours each day even when I am cooking. It is getting a little dirty but i can take out the cloth to wash it. It vibrate very comfortably to help my blood circulation. It is not too noisy. One of the best thing is that I can plug my IPhone in there and listen to music very loud. I need to turn down the volume. The built-in speakers are great.
My neck pain is gone after I use this. It also help me to sleep better maybe due to the massage. I would rank this a better choice if you are looking for a neck massager. It fits normal neck size really well. However, it would be a little small for overweight people with big neck. "

"I have been looking for a massage pillow for my neck that was soft and I that could actually sleep on. I have spinal stenosis and arthritis and most pillows are too hard and can only be used in a sitting position. The Sampo massage pillow is wonderful.
Not only does it massage with different pulsations, but as a plus, it can be plugged into a smartphone or other device to listen to music. I even use it to relieve pain in my knees.
It's flexible and can be placed wherever there is a painful area. I will order another one for my daughter who has fibromyalgia. "