Mother's Day Charm Bracelet from Daughter

If you are a young girl and would like to thank your mum on Mother's Day, then the following charm bracelet options may be the best choice.

Mothers Day Charm Bracelet price
Charmed Feelings Murano Glass Style Beads Mom Charm Bracelet
Celebrate mom with this colorful and eclectic charm bracelet. A silver-tone bracelet is accented with colorful beads in floral and graphic patterns, lined on either side of a sparkling heart-shaped charm. The bracelet finishes with an adjustable lobster-claw clasp so mom will find the perfect fit.

Look at what buyers said about it:

"bought this as a gift for my mom and she loved it. It came in a very nice box, the beads are a beautiful color and the quality is excellent. She got several compliments the first time she wore it. Definitely a great buy!"

"I got this for Mother's Day. It‘s very pretty and fits just right. I like the colors and get compliments on it all the time."

"I received this as a Mother‘s Day gift from my children. I absolutely love it! It‘s so beautiful and meaningful. I was very pleased with the gift and quality. Love it. Love it. Love it."

Mothers Day Gift from daughter price
Silver Plated Purple Murano Glass Beads Complete Full Charms Beaded Bracelets
To find the correct length bracelet, please measure the wrist with a tape measure just behind the wrist bone and add 2cm to 3cm for the charms and beads.

There is a product reviews found in Amazon:

"I wanted to randomly get something nice and sweet for my mama, when I stumbled across this beauty. I purchased it, and gave it to my mom as a gift. Her eyes absolutely lit up and it made her so happy!! I chose to buy this because its her favorite color, and it looks extremely similar to the Pandora bracelets, which I think are super beautiful. My mama always says, The price of the gift should not matter. Its how the gift is presented and given over with a full heart is what counts. And that‘s what made this piece so special to her.

I definitely recommend this, for anyone special in your life. Its made beautifully and very well. Great price too. "


mothers day gift for Mom price
Sterling Silver Simulated Gemstone and Bead Bracelet
Sterling silver snake-chain bracelet featuring center heart with "Mom" engraving surrounded by array of textured, smooth, and simulated gemstone-covered beads.

It is one of fashion jewelry from Amazon Curated Collection that offers everyday values that range from precious gemstone and diamond pieces to the latest fashion designs.

There is a husband bought this bracelet for his wife. He said: "My wife loves this bracelet. The picture doesn't do it well. It sparkles and looks like very high quality "

Another customer bought it as Mother's Day gift. She said: "The gift was for mothers day! My mom absolutely loved it! :) Very good quality "