Bookcase Room Dividers Ideas

I was looking bookcase room dividers ideas months ago. There are two reasons I aim to buy such furniture. Firstly, books in my home are increasing ever since my son started his home schooling study. Secondly, I would like to hid toilet behind a decorative furniture. So, open bookcase that can be acts as divider is my first choice as it could be addressed two issues at the same time.

Bookcase Room Divider on Wheels

Bookcase Room Divider on WheelsRolling Display Shelving Unit and Room DividerpriceBookcase divider with CastersBookcases Contemporary Cube Bookcase with Castersprice
The bookcase room divider on wheels provide a convenient, ultra-functional storage space for all books, magazines, A/V components and other decorations. With casters on the bottom, these attractive piece can be easily moved throughout the room, making it perfect for home offices, businesses, workshops or living rooms.

Being said that, they are not suitable if you would like to store tons of books as they will make it heavy to move around. I personally found that those without casters will be ideal pick to serve as bookcase and divider that permanently place at specific area.

Bookcase and Room Divider

Room Divider ShelfRoom Divider Shelf In Black Oak FinishpriceBookcase Room Dividers IdeasBookcase Room Divider and Storage Shelf Whiteprice
I love the left-side bookcase room divider. It could dress up any wall with the look of interlocking shelves, which provide storage and display space in differently sized compartments. One of the customer said:

"We absolutely LOVE this item! We purchased one unit, assembled, and decorated it. I then measured the wall, and discovered we could fit two of them and ordered a second one right away!

Assembly is a bit of a task, but if you read the instructions thoroughly and keep the pieces organized, it's not too bad. The shelf has a very sturdy and heavy feel to it when assembled- the main edge support pieces are quite thick.

The finish is a silver painted grain on the black, but I wasn't expecting it to look like "real" wood. I mean, where have you ever found oak that's naturally black? I anticipated some sort of painted/altered surface, so this was fine by me.

These shelves are an absolutely perfect addition to our great room. I couldn't be more thrilled with the price, quality, and amazing look of this product!"

On the other hand, the white finish bookcase room divider is made of durable, zBoard recycled paperboard, non-toxic, no formaldehyde and no VOC for a healthy home. Its customer mentioned:

"We bought a pair of shelves as a room divider, to separate a little bit the living room from the dining room. With the right equipment my husband put them both together in about 2 hours. It appeared to be more sturdy than I thought and it also gives additional modern look to our place. So far we had several compliments from the guests."