Teaching Kids the Power of Affirmations

More and more people aware the power of affirmations. For me, I just experience this days ago. My son recently attended a secondary language exam. He said that he just aim to pass while his classmates are target to score high marks.

Few days before exam, his principal teaching them the power of affirmations. They keep on shout while walking around the school compound with the statement: I believe I can.

This seems help to increase my son's confident. He was study hard towards the exam. Yesterday, he told me that he done pretty well and getting the result better than his expectation. He said the statement "I believe I can" may be helps him.

All the while, I agreed with message from Louise Hay: “Your thoughts create your life!”. With addition to my son's case, I think this book "I Think, I Am" will be the best present for kids.


By the way, Louise L. Hay is the author of the international bestseller "You Can Heal Your Life". I been benefit from this particular book and I started follow her Facebook. She is a metaphysical lecturer and teacher with more than 40 million books sold worldwide. For more than 25 years, she has helped people throughout the world discover and implement the full potential of their own creative powers for personal growth and self-healing.

“Your thoughts create your life!” is the message that she has been teaching people throughout the world for more than 27 years. Now, kids can learn and understand the powerful idea that they have control over their thoughts and words, and in turn, what happens in their life via a book.

Within the book "I Think, I Am" , kids will find out the difference between negative thoughts and positive affirmations. Fun illustrations and simple text demonstrate how to make the change from negative thoughts and words to those that are positive. The happiness and confidence that come from this ability is something kids will carry with them their entire lives.

Although this is not the latest book that she published, but this is one of the book that worth invest for your kids. I extremely agreed with this book owner:
"What a way to let children know that their thinking makes up a lot of what happens in their life. And to teach this concept at a young age is fantastic! Louise Hay has helped me in my journey to become a positive thinker in which has changed my life in so many ways. So when I saw this book for children, I knew it was a keeper. After I received the first copy I ordered for my four year old, I ended up ordering six more books for friends and co-workers. So far nothing but positive feedback from those I have shared this book with. I am definitely not done sharing this children's book."