Sing Movie Plush - Meena

Sing Movie plush - Meena will be the ideal present for my son who is going to participate in a singing competition. All the while, my lovely son loves to sing but only dare to sing at home when only me stay with him.

He did told me few times that he wish to be a singer who can perform on stage. He wish to sing while playing guitar. However, he always say no when we encourage him to present in front of others. It is quite contradiction. I then told my husband that this little boy may enjoys singing but not really wish to become a singer.

Last Friday, he came back from school and told me a surprise news that he decided to participate a singing competition at school Well, this is good sign that he is trying to face his own fear. I then think of the Meena a character in Sing Movie.


Meena loves to sing but has no confident to perform on stage. She tried to overcome but fail at the beginning. Fortunately, she has great family members who always support her. Finally, she braves to stand on stage and perform a good show.

Hence, I would like to gift my son this soft and cuddly Sing Movie Plush as an encouragement. As I told him, the competition result is not important as this just a chance for him to overcome his fear to sing on stage.