Power Ranger Movie Megazord with Ranger Figures

I was attracted with the Power Ranger the movie Megazord. Before step in cinema, my son keep on remind me that do not sleep during the show. I was thinking impossible I did not fall into a short nap as I was wake up very early due to unexpected phone call. Furthermore, I totally did not interested with this Power Ranger movie as I thought it just another animation movie which my son loves to watch. I just accompany him to go cinema for this show.

Unexpectedly, I did not fall into sleep from the beginning of the show till the end. It is not an animation movie as what I thought. The movie starts from the Cenozoic Era, a group of Power Rangers on Earth are given the mission to protect the lifeforms on the planet and look after the Zeo Crystal. Rita Repulsa, the Green Ranger, betrays and kills them. In a desperate attempt to defeat her, Zordon, the Red Ranger, takes the Rangers' source of power, the Power Coins, and buries them. He then orders his assistant Alpha 5 to perform a meteor strike killing Zordon and sending Rita to the bottom of the sea while destroying the dinosaurs. Don't know why this part lets me recall the Avatar movie. Below is the movie trailer for those who don't yet watch Power Ranger movie:

Power Ranger Movie Megazord

Power Ranger movie Megazord only appear towards the end of this movie. The Rangers battle the Putties then set off in their Zords to stop Goldar and Rita. After the Rangers destroy all the putties, Goldar gains the upper hand and pushes all five Rangers and their Zords into a fiery pit. While in the pit, the Zords combine to form the Megazord.


This particular toy as shown at left-top corner (click the picture to check the best deal) is the Power Ranger movie Megazord with Ranger Figures. Yes the package comes with five Power Rangers mini figures for epic adventures. The feature loaded this interactive Megazord has eight features including expandable wings, cannon and sword, battle and flight sounds, lights in the head and feet for enhanced realism, a light-up Morphin Grid, and five individual cockpits for each included ranger figure.

One of owner said it is super cool large robot that will intimidate your enemies! The following is his product reviews:
"This toy is so cool and it blew my kids away when they first saw it. Megazord was slightly intimidating at first for my 4 year old but he learned to love it really quickly. He is tall and has a striking amount of detail on his silver gray body. His face is a dome that lights up and makes cool thunderous sounds - think robot roar.

In each of his limbs and stomach is a tiny Power Ranger character. I mean these guys are small like 1/5" each, but while they are simple they are still fun and can be played with.

Megazord stands well on his own and doesnt topple over easily. We love to make him fly and his wings move. He also has cool weapons and moving body parts. Rather than take up half the toy box, we just put him up on a shelf when not playing with him. It takes up much less room and looks cool."