Is 15 Minutes Exercise a Day Enough?

My friend asked me: is 15 minutes exercise a day enough? My answer is: better than zero exercise. The first week I started exercise, I even can hear sound from my body. It is too long I did not exercise.

The very first step I done is sourcing 15 minutes workout online and found the below one:


Those actions look simple and slow. Unexpectedly, I almost cannot follow the actions shown in the video after 3 minutes. I directly stop and lie down on yoga mat. My husband was laugh at me but he himself also cannot do it from beginning till end.

This is the result for being stop exercise long time period. Aging also another factor. That is the reason why I answered my friend that 15 minutes exercise a day is better than zero.

After we tried few round, we give up. Alternatively, we source a DVD online called: 15-Minute Workouts for Dummies. The main reason we pick this is because it shows workouts for Abs, Arms, Buns and Thighs.

The countdown clock just like a motivation for me to keep going to the last minute. Each and every time I feel want to stop, the countdown clock reminds me how many minutes left before complete the whole workout.

The Aerobic sections between the weight lifting makes the workout feel like an interval training style workout. If you do all the exercises one after the other. Although it is for beginner, it also has challenging modifications for advanced users; you can add weights at some point.

There are Jargon alert, Myth Buster, Tips, Beware and Remember Icon. If you are looking for a nice challenge, you can do all the 15-minute workouts and make your way through all 26 toning and shaping exercises.

If you want to take exercise breaks throughout the day or just want to spend 15 minutes each day - that is also an option. The music is highly motivating, the set is uncluttered.

We are making our buying decision after read the following reviews: "I am the queen of unused workout equipment and DVDs. I've spent hundreds, maybe thousands, of dollars on equipment that I used once or twice, if ever, however I really liked this DVD. I found it to be really easy to follow, but I felt the burn.

The workouts were the perfect length for me. Just when I was thinking about giving up Gay Gasper would remind me that it's supposed to be hard and that's the only way to get a gorgeous, lean body. Frequent acknowledgement of what I was going through made me feel a lot better about it. After the first time I tried the thighs workout, my legs hurt for days, but I found a certain amount of satisfaction in my soreness.

The next time I tried it it was already slighty easier, but Gay Gasper offers lots of suggestion on how to make the workouts more or less challenging. While my legs recovered I worked my arms, abs, etc. The exercises were really simple, basically just squats, lunges, crunches , curls and a few others, I probably could have figured it out w/o the DVD but I prefer having someone on the screen to follow.

I know some people say the host, Gay Gasper, is annoyingly cheery, but I liked her. This would probably be too easy for someone already exercising, but if you're a workout "dummie" like me, this might be just the thing to get you started."