Thomas The Tank Engine Toy Box

Lucky I found this Thomas The Tank Engine toy box at Amazon. I am going to send to my niece who going to celebrate her 3 years old birthday by end of this month.

Honestly, I never meet her. In fact, I just know more about her few days ago from her grandfather who stay oversea all the while. Her grandfather shown us the little girl's photos during family gathering. I then noticed that she is Thomas the Train fan. Her bed-sheet, school-bag, lunch boxes and majority toys are featuring Thomas the Train. Her grandfather said that she is getting influence by her elder brother.

Back to the Thomas The Tank Engine toy box, it comes with two supply containers to keep art supplies organized. Yes, it is 2-in-1 stuff which can be toy box and art lid. As the corner picture shown, little kids could use the lid as an art space to do drawing or coloring. There is art clip on the lid to let little ones decorate their personalize toy box by displaying their colorful artwork.

I am getting confident with this stuff after read the following product reviews:
"This is a good, quality toy box for the price. A lot of my son's toys fit in here, which makes it easy for him and I to pick up after playing. The box has held up well to normal use and even some abuse. The lid comes right off when you pick up on it, and it can be used as a sturdy flat surface to color or draw on. There is even a clip which will hold a coloring book page, piece of paper, etc., in place while my boy is working on his masterpiece.

A couple of trays come with the toy box and sit flatly on top of the box. These have proven to come in handy when storing small items that are frequently used. Instead of digging through the toy box looking for smaller pieces / toys, they can be stored in these trays. I was looking for a "normal" toy box to store toys in. This has proved to be exactly what I was after. I'd buy it again."

I believe it will be a smart choice and my niece will loves this Thomas Then Tank Engine toy box cum art lid.