Keyboard Tray for Any Desk

I group keyboard tray for any desk into healthy product category. This is because it really helps to reduce my pain; to be exact, my shoulder pain. Even since I moved to new house and started working in my new home office, I experienced shoulder pain.

Yes, this is because I have wrong posture while working in front of computer. My keyword is too high and my hands need to raise up each and every time I am typing.

Although I already bought a tray to raise up my monitor, but the keyboard position still too high for me as I desk the built-in type. I really regret that I did not measure the desk high before let the renovation work to implement the whole desk together with the cabinets.


When my shoulder pain getting serious, I know I have to find solution to address my health issue. After all, I have to use computer all day long for working. The honeymoon period during moving house was over. I have to concentrate my job.

Without further delay, I went to source at Amazon and found the keyboard tray for any desk which shown at top left corner. It is perfect to lower down the keyboard position.

This keyboard tray features single lever that easily adjusts the tilt from flat to 30 degrees and the slide with a 4-5/8 inch travel distance. There is extended knee clearance for comfortable typing and mousing. As you can seen on the picture, it comes with rubber backing keeps mouse from sliding off. Ultra-soft, memory foam, wrist support delivers comfort and features Micro-ban antimicrobial protection. It can be attached to desk edge without any tools needed.

Being said that, it is not suitable to attach to desk with drawer underneath and it does not have a moveable mouse pad. If you can compromise these two weak points, then you can consider to grab this keyboard tray for desk by click on the left-corner picture.