Scarf with Hidden Pocket for Her

Scarf with hidden pocket is one of the best presents to show your love. Some people prefer to pick dress as Mother's Day gift but there is size concern.

Scarf has no such issue. Instead, it fits all women regardless what size they are. Furthermore, scarf with hidden pocket gives women the ability to feel safe and secure of their belongings.

Thus, it is the best gift for women who like to travel. There are three options for you to choose from. You may enjoy the promotional price if you pick the third one.
Scarf with Hidden Pocket price
Sholdit Clutch Wrap Premium
This scarf features one secure hidden zippered pocket for her to carry things such as keys, money, credit cards, cosmetics, cell phone, flight documents or any personal item.

Its size is 31" long 10" wide. The owner said:

"Used this on a Scandinavian trip and it was wonderfully warm and practical. Great to carry my hotel key and phone. Also have this in black too. Love it."

"Received as a gift in black. Very soft and good quality fabric. Fits keys, phone and compact perfectly! "

scarf with hidden zipper pocket price
SHOLDIT Basic Clutch Wrap Purse
This scarf with hidden zipper pocket offers many amazing qualities including the feather-like fibers of rayon which makes it breathable, lightweight, and crazy soft.

It is made of 100% Polyester, Rev fabric, 92% Poly and 8% spandex. Its dimensions is 31"L x 10"W x 2"H. There is 1 zipper pocket with size of 9"x 8".

The following are feedback from real buyers:

"I bought this as a gift for my sister's birthday. She doesn't like to carry a purse and when I saw this, I thought I'd give it a try. It was a good choice: she absolutely loves it. I like it so much that I plan to buy others as gifts and maybe even for myself "

"This is probably one of my favorite things, very cool idea and makes me feel much safer when out."

"Great for purpose , smart , light and easy to use. fits phone and purse in with ease and can get access to items without problem. "

travel scarf with hidden pocket price
Peepsnake Thermocore iPhone Scarf Adults
This one features micro 250 Fleece, the vegan alternative to wool, anti-pilling, "soft and luxurious with a velvety feel".

It fits iPhone 5, 6 (with small case), and some Android. Better still, she is allows to use her touchscreen thru the window without removing from pocket. Furthermore, back camera lens window for taking photos and video while safe in pocket.

There is an additional zippered pouch for other small items such as key, cash, card, lip balm, even passport.

This is an ideal pick for her who like to team cheering or traveling. By having this scarf with pockets, she could avoid taking phone in and out of purse, or stuffing her pockets during outdoor activities.

There are tons of positive product reviews:

" wear this to soccer games, track meets, cross country meets, and when I go out with friends - no purse to keep up with! I like that you can still use your phone and take photos while it's protected. And the extra storage area is perfect for keys, money, and lipstick. I own 2 of these scarves and love them both!"

"I got this scarf as a gift. I just love it. It is so handy. Protects my phone. I can use the screen when it's in the pocket."

"I have used this scarf several times since getting it for Christmas. It is very handy and I absolutely love the fact that I can use my phone without removing the phone. It's awesome and I have received several compliments on it"