Happy Mothers Day Teddy Bear Gifts

A simple but touching gift: "Mother's Day Teddy Bears". Teddy bears always means love and they are huggable and some even can sing a song. I remembered years ago, my son had one white color teddy bear as Christmas gift. End up, I am the one who hug it every night while sleeping.

Furthermore, it is great to be bundle in gift baskets if the one you pick is small in size. In this page, we would like to share 3 great options that could be ideal Mother's Day gift.

The first two can sing a song whereby the third one is an authentic Ty product. Let's scroll down to have a look.

mothers day teddy bears price
Chantilly Lane 19" Pearl"s Mom with Flashing Badge Sings "Because You Loved Me"
This teddy bear comes with pink feather accented hat with coordinated sweater. The Alkaline batteries included. It has great sound with 60 seconds play time.

This Pearl's Mom bear with flashing heart badge sure will win Mom's heart. Let's see what buyers feedback about this wonderful Mother's Day gift:

"This makes an awesome gift for any mom. I would totally recommend getting this for anyone or yourself to enjoy."

"This was a precious gift for a precious Mom and a gift that can be "passed along" to another member of her family (or to a friend) when the time is right."

happy mothers day bear price
Teddy Bear with Pink Heart
This is White teddy bear with red sequin heart that says "I LOVE MOM".

It is 100 % Polyester Fiber and 15" height in sitting position. Better still, it could plays "The Love Song" and face lights up when his paw is pressed.

One of owner said: "This bear is so soft as soon as you open the package you cant help but hug it. The fur is made of that super soft and thick material that feels like it's made of silk. It even has a beautiful sheen to it. It's a good size bear too. I thought he might actually be smaller, but he big and cuddly. The big heart he's holding is covered in shiny sequins, with the words I Love Mom embroidered on it. There's even additional embroidering on the bear's feet.

The whole bear is done in white, pink and red, and he's stuffed really well. Very thick and pump, and made with plush materials. When you press his hand he plays music. I'm not absolutely certain what the song is. It sounds similar to Auld Lang Syne. However the information on the bear says it's called "The Love Song". I've added some video to my review with the song playing so you can hear it yourself. While the music is playing, the cheeks of the bear light up and glow which is really cute.

If you're looking for a big cuddly bear for mom for Mother's Day, this is a really cute one."

Mothers Day Teddy Bear Gifts price
Love to Mom
Show your mom how much you care with the newest Mother’s Day bear from Ty! Love To Mom is an 8” lavender bear that has pink blooms embroidered on her chest, and wears a pink ribbon that reads, “Happy Mother’s Day.”

Each Beanie Babies 2.0 comes with an individual scratch-off secret code that enables the collector to unlock a new virtual world that was built just for these special Beanies!

You'll never go wrong if you decide to pick this as Mother's Day gift. There are some customers feedback that you may interested to know:

"It might be fact if you get your mom any gift for Mother's Day she will appreciate the fact you remembered her, thought about her and acknowledge the day. So I was over making the homemade card and flowers so I sent this teddy bear. She gave me a call and really appreciated it. I guess its good and the delivery took about 4 days. Go for it. "

"I bought this to give to my mom on Mother's Day, she has been such a huge help to me and my growing little family that I wanted to show her just how much it meant. I couldn't afford something AMAZING but while I was looking online for Mother's Day items I came across this cute bear. My mom loves the color purple and is a big fan of stuffed animals so a purple beanie baby would be perfect for her.

I also plan to get a card and tell her how much I appreciate her but I know she'd be happy with just a phone call on May 13th. I just know she is going to absolutely love this and I can't wait to give it to her. It shipped out fast though the tracking did get a little screwy it arrived a day earlier than expected but the box it showed up in was pretty much open I put blame on the mail person, who may have tried to stick it in our apartment's mailbox, but no harm was done to the beanie baby which was in a plastic bag so not even a little dirt has touched it. Again, I can't wait to see how she reacts to it. "