Halloween Corpse Props for Haunted House

Halloween corpse props together with horror CD soundtrack would make a haunted house looks really scary. In this page, you'll find hanging corpse props, clawing one as well as twitching animated type.
Halloween Rotted Corpse on Chain PropRotted Corpse on Chain ProppriceHalloween Spewing Corpse PropHalloween Spewing Corpse Propprice
Rotted Corpse on Chain Haunted House Prop. Rotted corpse hanging from a chain is 6 feet high. Hang him from your ceiling to show everyone what happens to them when they don't eat their vegetables. Rotted corpse on a chain is a great Halloween haunted house prop.

On the other hand, the Spewing Corpse has a hard plastic frame under his poly-fabric shroud with an attached 110 volt motor that turns his hand-painted plastic head with gaping mouth from side-to-side, and also comes with two creepy hand-painted plastic hands to complete the look. The 3'-long connector and hose attachment will fit onto most standard 400w & 700w fog machines. Just stuff the shirt sleeves yourself with crumpled newspaper, hook up the hose to your fog machine & let the creepiness begin!


Animated Halloween Corpse Props

Clawing Corpse AnimatedClawing Corpse AnimatedpriceAnimated Halloween Corpse Props6" Twitching Corpse Animatedprice
The Halloween corpse props with green light-up eyes look scary. The left-side one is clawing while the right-side corpse is twitching. Which want you dare to walk closer?


Hanging Halloween Corpse Props

Halloween Corpse Cocoon Corpse72in Cocoon Corpse (Standard)priceHalloween Corpse PropsHooked Animated PROP Corpseprice
Which Halloween corpse props you will pick? Static or animated one? I personally will go for the left-side cocoon corpse prop after read the product review below:

"I'm a HUGE fan of all things Halloween,scary and grim-dark. I was sitting around my house a year or two ago wondering what I was gonna thyme my house as for Halloween, I was watching the movie Ice spiders and spider-man on two different channels Just going back n forth on the two during "Ad time" as I like to call it, and came up with the idea for doing a spider thyme for my house. So I bought all types of webs and spider related things as well as adding to the already chilling props I had in my shed, when I came across this hanging web head. Of course the eyes light up on mine and if this one does since I never take the time to actually read the descriptions before reviewing. I'm not sure if mine came with battery's in it or not but once I flipped the switch on the back of his head and his eyes started to glow I almost immediately got the attention of my neighbors and the kids in the neighborhood. The centerpiece of course was a huge giant spider that I bought almost 4 weeks before Halloween. This year I plan to thyme my house as either lord of the rings or quite possibly Call of Duty: Nazi zombies. I'm not sure where this guy is gonna come into play this year but I do know that it will be the scariest house on the block. There was no fish loop on his feet for mine though, and he's kinda hard to put back into the box once out but I'll tell you what he DOES do right..and that's scare the hell out of teens and adults, especially those who have just come fresh from a haunted house. ^^

Pro tip: Add moss and more spiders to your cocoon corpse to make him a billion times scarcer also, add a backdrop behind him like some tarp or a torn up net that you can get from your local Halloween store. And for added creepy factor, add a strobe light..preferably a clear or colored one, He doesn't glow in the dark unless you add glow in the dark spray paint."