Spinning Tower Bookcase The Stylish Way for Book Storage

The spinning tower bookcase is going to replace my old bookshelf which I been use for more than 10 years. I actually quite like the old one as it is very sturdy and it could be able to last for years to come. But, there is no more extra space for my new books. And so, I need an extra bookshelf to be place in my living room.

Spinning Tower Bookcase White Finish

spinning tower bookcaseCoaster Home Furnishings Casual Accent Cabinetprice rotating tower bookcaseSouth Shore Reveal Revolving Bookcase Whiteprice
I personally love the left-side spinning tower bookcase as it comes with a large cork board area for notes and photos. It actually is multi-function cabinet that adds a funky and versatile storage piece for home.

On top of bookshelf and cork board area, it has three storage hooks for bags or coats, and a full-length mirror. I found that this spinning tower bookcase could address storage needs from books to living accessories to shoes and even decor.

Here is commend from a customer: "I LOVE this swivel storage cabinet. Looks amazing in my daughter's bedroom! It has nice size shelves so that she can store books, baskets with hair accessories, magazines, etc."

On the other hand, the right-side rotating tower bookcase has many open spaces of varying sizes can be used to store books, CDs, DVDs and all sorts of decorative items. And the 360 degree rotation means you'll have easy access to all sides, even if you place it in a corner.

This versatile, practical piece will make your living room or office - or even your dining room - more functional. Better still, it features narrow configuration which is ideal for small spaces.

The 2 small shelves in the upper section are adjustable, while the others are fixed. Shelf No.1 dimensions: 17'' (L) x 18,75'' (D). Shelf No.2 dimensions: 8,5'' (L) x 9'' (D). The adjustable shelves can support a weight of up to 15 lbs.; the large fixed ones, 25 lbs., the small fixed ones, 10 lbs.

One of user said: "I read a lot. I probably have around 600 books in my house that are unread. I have a large desk that had about seven tall stacks of books on it that I didn't have storage room for. This book case was the perfect solution! I love that I was able to tuck it away in the corner with books on all sides. It spins smoothly and allows easy access to all four sides. Before I put the books in it, my daughters were using it as a playhouse for their dolls. They still put them in front of the books sometimes, so this shelf is serving a dual purpose. It is a bit heavy, so you probably want to have someone help you bring the box in. My husband did manage to put it together by himself though."


Small Spinning Tower Bookcase

rotating tower bookcase end table price
Baxton Studio Ogden 3-Level Rotating Modern Bookshelf Dark Brown
This spinning Tower Bookcase with 360 degree swivel and three shelves is suit to be placed at living room next to sofa. It is easy to find books that you are looking for.

You could reserve some space for photos and other home decorative items if you want. This contemporary display shelf is made in Malaysia with dark brown faux wood grain paper veneer over a frame of engineered wood.

The Ogden Contemporary Bookshelf requires assembly and is easily cleaned with the swipe of a dry cloth. The product dimension is 15.81"W x 15.81"D x 46"H, shelf(3): 13.81"Wx 13.81"D x 13.5"H.

Click here if you are sourcing for the round revolving bookcase table for children.