Tea Infuser Easy to Clean for Tea Lovers

Tea infuser easy to clean that tea lovers wish to own including me. I drink plain water at moment I wake up and before go to bed. The rest of time, I drink tea. I just found some lovely tea infuser online and so would like to share here with other tea lovers.

Tea Infuser Hanging On Top of Cup with Small Holes

tea infuser with small holesFred and Friends MISTER TEA Silicone Tea Infuserpricetea infuser gift setMr and Mrs Tea for Loose Leaf Tea Silicone Tea Strainerprice
They are lovely tea infuser. Now you can save waste and add a little fun to your tea time with these tea infuser that on top of cup.

They are constructed from silicone, which is soft, food-safe and tasteless, so it won't affect the taste of your tea.

This tea infuser perches on the rim of your tea cup so you don't have to worry about fishing it out. 100% BPA-free silicone construction is easy to clean.

If you are planning to gift tea lover, you may consider the right-side package: Mr. and Mrs Tea.

Tea Infuser with Lid

Tea Infuser with Lid price
Drinkkler Smart Tea Infuser Stainless Steel Free 2 in 1 Drip Tray
This tea infuser floats. The long handle allows you to push the infuser to the bottom for a more thorough brew, and at the same time makes it possible to be used in different sizes of cups and mugs.

Yes, it can be a challenge to remove the lid on your first attempt. That is because we a tight fitting lid to prevent tea leaves from escaping the infuser and to enhance the durability of the infuser. At the end of the handle you will find a clip which allows you to clip and secure the infuser to the edge of your cup instead of letting the infuser float awkwardly in your cup (more about the floating later.) The material silicon is BPA free.

The bottom part of the infuser is made from stainless steel making it very durable and easy to clean.

One of the tea infuser owners feedback: "I really like this tea infuser. Others have mentioned that it is hard to open. I admit that it fits tightly, but even with the arthritis in my hands, I am able to open and close it. I actually like the tight fit because it keeps the tea in the infuser where it belongs! I haven‘t had any trouble with loose tea in my drink, even after having used the infuser almost daily for 3 weeks. I also like the size. It is small enough to fit into my tea travel thermos, but large enough to hold a fair amount of tea leaves. Of all the tea infusers that I have used, this one is my favorite. Enjoy your cup of steaming deliciousness!"

Tea Infuser in Mug

tea infuser in mugSweet Leaf GENUINE Tea InfuserpriceTea Infuser with Small HolesThe Friendly Swede Silicone Tea Infuserprice
There are two more silicone tea infuser for you to choose from. I personally prefer this one as they come with drip tray.

The Sweet Leaf tea infuser is the best selling item and rank #1 in Amazon under category of "Long-Handled Tea Strainers" at the moment we writing this post.

There is happy customers said: "The top portion of this tea infuser is made out of silicone and has a nice grippy rubbery feel to it. The silicone stem is quite flexible and easy to handle. This is better than metal infusers that are straight and ridged and just stand up straight in the mug, sticking out several inches. If I want to leave this infuser in the mug while I am drinking, I don’t get stuck in the eye by a piece of metal. And even though the silicone stem is flexible, it’s not so flimsy that I can’t push the infuser down into the water.

The great thing about this infuser over other infusers I have found is that it has a stainless steel bottom to it. A lot of other ones are silicone on both the top and the bottom. The holes are in the metal and are a consistent size. The solid metal bottom feels like it will serve me well for years to come.

Another thing I really like about this infuser is that the top silicone portion of it is solid with no holes in it like other infusers. This keeps the infuser floating on top of the water unless I push it down in my mug.

The infuser comes with a nice little drip tray to set the infuser on once you’ve steeped your tea. The only thing that I might complain about is that the drip tray is a tad small. I think I would like that bigger so that I have less of a chance of making a mess. Even still, the drip tray has high enough walls around it to keep any liquid from making a mess on the table or my desk."

On the other hand, the owner of right-side tea infuser said: "Very useful device. My wife and I often want different kinds of tea in the afternoon, and having more than one of these is convenient. Very easy to use and clean. The holder is the perfect tool if you want to save the tea for a second infusion."