Citizen ECO-Drive Men's Titanium Bracelet Watch

Pick Citizen ECO-Drive men's titanium bracelet watch as Father's Day gift is one of the best ideas too. For the last few days, we keep on recommend Citizen watches. Today, we doing the same sharing but more toward to the titanium collection. After this, we will move to other Father's Day gift ideas.

Citizen Watch Men's ECO-Drive Titanium Bracelet 48mm JY0010-50E

Citizen ECO Drive Watches Titanium Mens price
Citizen Men"s JY0010-50E Eco-Drive "Skyhawk A-T" Titanium Watch
This Citizen "Skyhawk" watch offers the best in aviation timepiece technology. Its sleek stainless steel, titanium construction and black with orange accents, all in all boasts an attractive design.

It comes light-powered Eco-Drive Japanese Quartz movement charges in natural or indoor light while durable, hardened mineral crystal protects dial.

Other features include low charge warning, incandescent light, 99-minute countdown timer, rotating slide rule bezel, perpetual calendar, world time (43 cities), Greenwich Mean Time display, and atomic timekeeping with radio-controlled accuracy, water-resistant to 200 m (660 feet).

One of owner said : "i have around 40 watches Rolex to Casio i think this one will be #1 so far. the one thing i really liked is the fact it came pre-set to my time zone time, date all the functions what company does that I'm sure it was the seller not citizen but saved me lot of time and headache. so thank you seller. also amazon had some sort of sale got it for a really great price. i really got lucky on this purchase. really a great watch."


Citizen ECO-Drive Titanium Bracelet Watch : CA0265-59E

citizen eco-drive mens titanium bracelet watch price
Citizen Men"s CA0265-59E Eco-Drive Titanium Watch
Embrace the effortless sophistication that comes with this Citizen Eco-Drive watch, whose cool gray titanium and durable construction make it an ideal everyday timepiece.

It features chronograph, luminosity, second hand, date window at three o'clock position, water-resistant to 100 m (330 feet).

There are three product reviews:

"it's my father's so, when He wear it, looks pretty awesome... the design, is very stylizing and so cute, that's the difference that the unique titanium material gives then others do."

"I researched a ton of watches from very high end to moderately priced products. I was torn between formal and sport watches. This watch fit the bill for both. I had a rubber band before, but this band fits even better. Functional, light, and good looking. It's not too flashy but gets noticed."

"Great styling, understated. I've gotten many compliments on this great timepiece. Easy to use chronograph is a bonus, I love this watch."

Citizen ECO-Drive BM6560-54h Men's Titanium Bracelet Watch Silver

Citizen Mens Eco-Drive Titanium Watch price
Citizen Men"s BM6560-54H Eco-Drive Titanium Watch
It features titanium case, dark Grey dial, date function and water resistant to 99 feet (30 M).

This Citizen ECO-Drive men's titanium bracelet watch looks more simple in term of design compare the above two.

Being said that, it got tons of positive reviews. Here are two feedback from owners:

"My wife purchased this watch for my birthday two years ago. I have an allergy to metals and there are things I can't do, like carry change in my pocket, and things I can't wear like almost any type of watch or other jewelry. So I was very happy to finally find a watch that I can wear without worrying about any reaction. I have worn it every day and it is very durable.

I don't always remember to take it off when i am working on machinery and it still has surprisingly few scratches for what I have put it through. This watch is everything that they claimed it to be and quite affordable considering some of the other titanium watches on the market. If and when this watch is ever worn out, I will definitely be looking to Citizen for a replacement."

"I was very happy to get this watch. Titanium is the way to go if you don't like a heavy weight watch and using sunlight (or any other type of light source) to power the watch without having to use and replace a battery is very convenient.

It is actually more gray in appearance with a silver trim on the outer edge which makes for a very elegant looking watch without the price tag. A great every day wearable watch!"